If “Connection Fail” appears, set up the network connection again (page 57).
Also, try the steps below:
• The server may be unstable. Restart it.
• Confirm that the receiver and the server are connected to the wireless LAN router/access point correctly.
• Confirm that the server has been set correctly (page 57). Confirm that the receiver has been registered to the server.
• If the ICF (Internet Connection Firewall) function is active on the computer, this may prevent the
receiver from connecting to the computer (only when your computer is used as a server). You may need to change the firewall settings to allow the receiver to connect. (For details on changing the firewall settings, refer to the operating instructions supplied with your computer.)
• If you have initialized the receiver or performed a system recovery on your server, perform the network settings again (page 57).
If my post answers your question, please mark it as "Accept as Solution"